UPS recognizes the past two years have been monumentally difficult for diverse-owned small businesses due to the pandemic and economic issues. UPS is committed to keeping Latinx-Owned small businesses moving forward. We’ve partnered with the USHCC to show our support and help Latinx-Owned small businesses be unstoppable. We’re making a donation to provide direct assistance to small businesses in need.
- The applicant must be a small business with less than 20 full-time employees.
- The applicant must be a majority Hispanic-owned business with an active EIN or ITIN number.
- The business must have been in operation for at least 9 months from the date that you complete this form.
- The business registered main address must be located in the U.S. states or territories.
- Typical grant amounts will be $5,000 per business that is selected.
The deadline to apply is Friday, September 16, 2022, at 11:59 PM ET.
If you have any technical difficulties filling out this grant application, please contact Yhanna Mckinney via email at: email@example.com